Note: These guidelines may change at short notice to keep inline with with Government Covid-19 regulations. Please visit the website daily to see the latest guidelines
During 3rd Lockdown (Tier 5), Croydon Masjid will remain open for congregation prayers & Jumuah salah.
IMPORTANT: Must maintain “Social Distancing keep apart”, wear “Facial Masks”, come in wudhu and bring your own Prayer Mat.
Due to Coronavirus Covid-19 Risk
DO NOT ENTER – IF:
- You have any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- Have returned from overseas within last 14 days
- Are over the age of 70 yrs. or with underlying medical condition.
ENTERING THE MASJID (At Your Own Risk), FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS MUST BE ADHRED:
- Masjid will open 15 mins. before Farad Jama’ah Salah, and close afterwards.
- Required by LAW - must wear a mask covering both the mouth and nose.
- Must do your ablutions before coming to the Masjid.
- Bring your own prayer mat and bag for your shoes.
- No spiritual or social gatherings inside Masjid.
- Follow the layout on entering and leaving the Masjid.
- Must keep 2 meters apart inside masjid and during Salah.
- The current Government limits are 15 for weddings and 30 for funerals.
Jazakumullah Khairan for your co-operation
Whilst the Masjid remains closed, there is no donation income, the Masjid needs your support desperately. Please help by making an online Lillah donation or setting up a standing order to:
Name of Account: Croydon Mosque & Islamic Centre
Sort Code 60-15-16, Account No. 02852101 Or
For reference purposes, please use your name. For more information please contact Rafiq Razzak 07932 672 484
Jazakumullah Khairan - may Allah reward you with much good