Alhamdullilah, Madrasah has re-opened from 1st September 2021.
Madrassah Registration for New Students
Parents must register their child at: https://cmic.raziil.com/screens/registration.aspx
Parents will receive an email to activate their child’s online account.
Weekdays: Mon to Fri 5pm to 7pm.
Weekend: Sat and Sun 10am till 12.30pm
Alimah Classes - please enquire
See annex for class start and end times as these vary)
General rules and guidelines
In preparation for the reopening of the Madrasah we have carried out detailed risk assessments and will be delivering special training to all staff members in regards to safety and our new guidance. We aim to operate within the framework of the government guidance set out for schools, to ensure the safety of all students, staff and parents.
If your child's name has not been sent already please complete madrasah safety form, Madrasah office will need confirmation one week before you wish your child to start, so we can make arrangements due to the safety of staff and students.
Below you will find Plans, Rules and guidance for parents and students in regards to re-opening of the Madrasah and the arrangements in place. Please do take the time to read it carefully.
Dropping and picking up students
- Arrival at and departure from Madrasah will be staggered this will enable children to enter and leave at a safe distance from each other. It is essential that your child arrives only at their allocated time. We strongly urge that all students come to Madrasah on time.
- Parents to drop and pick up the children from the following entrances – Main Door (door 1), Reception Door (door 2), Porch Door at the front (door 3) and Metal Door Side Entrance (door 4)
- Classes will be in groups or BUBBLE and all classes is allocated their own entrance and exit and staggered timing (See annex)
- When parents do drop off students we urge that parents do not wait around or congregate outside masjid Entrance and instead leave children with their assigned teachers.
- A member of staff will be at each entrance to welcome children.
- Aim to limit drop off and pick up to 1 adult per family.
- Avoid car sharing with members from different households.
- Upon picking up your children you must wait outside allocated masjid entrances at allocated times and maintain a 1 meter distance from all other parents and should not gather around. Parents are to demonstrate social distancing at all times
- Finish times will be scattered in 10 to 15-minute intervals (see annex).
- Only children who are symptom free or have completed the required isolation period attend the Madrasah.
- Only parents who are symptom free and or have completed the required isolation periods will be able to drop off or collect their child
- On arrival at the Madrasah, it is reasonable to ask if parents, children or any member of the household have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature or a persistent cough, a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste). If the answer is yes, they should not be allowed to leave their child at the Madrasah. The child cannot return until a negative test result has been confirmed and agreed return with Madrasah or current isolation guidelines followed.
- At drop off, shoes to be put in a plastic bags and kept with children and coats are to be kept with them.
- Wash hands thoroughly at hand gel stations (located at each entrance) on arrival at the Madrasah
- Encourage children to avoid touching their face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Pupils who are reluctant or anxious to return to Madrasah are identified
- All children coming to the Madrasah should avoid all non- essential public transport travel, and outside of Madrasah hours, follow national guidelines for social interaction.
- Any child who has been told to shield or who is clinically vulnerable or live in a household with someone who has been advised to shield or is clinically vulnerable cannot attend the Madrasah.
- Any child who displays signs of a cold will not be allowed in Madrasah until 48hours after symptoms have ended and a negative test result.
- Ask parents to leave the site promptly after dropping off and picking up children.
The government has left it to Head teachers in England & Wales to decide their own policy.
- We are encouraging our students, parents and staff to wear a face mask travelling to and from Madrasah.
- Students age 12 and above have to wear a face mask when in the masjid unless they have any medical reason not to wear it.
- Teachers have to wear face mask and keep 2 meter distance from children at all time.
Undertaking regular cleaning and in class procedures
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- This includes tables, chairs, resources, equipment, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, window handles and anything necessary.
- Keep windows and doors open where possible to ensure ventilation
- Children should not be permitted to bring items from home into the Madrasah.
- All resources required for learning experiences of children should be regularly washed and/or sterilized.
- Equipment used by staff such as stationary etc. should be allocated to individual staff members where possible and cleaned regularly
- Pupils are permitted to bring bags and their own books to Madrasah NO one is allowed to share any books or stationery.
- Staff and pupils have their own individual and frequently used items, e.g. pencils and pens.
- Teachers/Staff will keep 2m distance from the children within their bubble/classroom
- Wherever possible, staff should remain with the group of children, the “bubble” of children who they are allocated to and not come into contact with other groups.
- Sabaq will be put up on each class (whatsApp groups) which we have created to keep parents up to date with their children progress and any concerns parents have, so your children can keep up with the class if they are not attending.
- If Parents haven’t joined WhatsApp groups of your children class please get in touch with madrasah secretory Waqas Khan on 07828936343.
Toileting and cleaning
- We will strongly advise children and staff to use the toilet facilities at home and we will advise children and staff to use the toilet facilities sparingly at Madrasah to reduce the risk of spread of Covid-19.
- Each bubble will only use allocated toilet cubicle and do not mix with other bubble at any time.
- Children should be supported to do as much for themselves as possible
- Limit number of children using sinks.
- Children should not attend if unwell.
- If an accident happens, whilst it is dealt with no one else should use the bathroom.
- Once the child has been sorted out then the bathroom should be cleaned and disinfected using standard cleaning products before being used by anyone else.
- Staggered break times to reduce waiting time in toilets
Covid19 Test and Trace
- Parents are informed, via WhatsApp, email, letter or phone call that they may need to engage with the NHS Test and Trace programme, meaning they need to be ready and willing to:
- Book a test if they (or their child) display symptoms.
- Provide details of anyone they (or their child) have been in close contact with if they were to test positive for coronavirus or are asked by NHS Test and Trace.
- Self-isolate if they have been in close contact with someone who develops coronavirus symptoms or someone who tests positive.
- Parents of pupils who display coronavirus symptoms are encouraged to get their child tested.
- Parents are asked to inform the Madrasah immediately of test results
- If an individual tests negative, they feel well and no longer have coronavirus symptoms, they, and the members of their household, can stop self-isolating.
- If an individual tests positive, they are required to self-isolate for at least 7 days from the onset of symptoms and then return to Madrasah only if they do not have symptoms other than a cough or loss of sense of smell/taste. Other members of their household are required to continue self-isolating for the full 14-day period.
Annex - Bubble start and end times with entrance/exit door allocation info
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions